Monday, 27 January 2014

Get me out of here...

"It's just one of those days, when you don't wanna wake up, everything is ****ed, everybody sux..." Well, Limp Bizkit couldn't have said it better!

I really am stumbling through this mortal coil wondering what it is all about. I'm not sure if it is an age thing or actually is a problem with a person like me who wants more out of life! I honestly believe there is more. It's not that I want more money or material goodies to add to the teensy tiny rental apartment I find myself currently living in with my dear sweet hubby, Mr. RM and gorgeous hound, Zola. I want more quality, I want more living. I know how easily it can be taken away so why do we put ourselves through this dribble. 

Background:
I am the type who has come to the conclusion after trying many many a venture in the corporate/office job world that there absolutely is more to life than this. Scattered in between these roles has been plenty of study trying to figure out what it is that I am good at or should be doing. 

I have through all this time decided that I need to stop beating myself up about it but how? Is it time to stop thinking that I am a consistent failure (as the rest of the a lot do) and start seeing myself as possibly someone who really believes there is a better way! 
I want to make a difference, I have big ideas and I have a huge moral code that is desperate to be used, why is it so hard to get out of this spiral of sadness and repeated "failures"?

Anybody out there got some inspiration?


No comments:

Post a Comment