Wednesday, 18 July 2012

The reason I wake up on Friday at 4:30!

After a week filled with early morning runs and late nights reading 50 Shades by myself while Mr. V is away gallivanting in Rural QLD. I come to a Friday morning which involves so much prep the night before to get to this point, I drag myself out of bed at 4:30 and dress in my costume and track pants to head out by 4:55. A core session to rip your belly up then in the pool for a quick 2km aerobic set! Afterwards feeling fantastic! This all leads to one thing - Nest, the absolute best breakfast spot in Brisbane, the poached eggs on sourdough are indescribable, I cannot figure out how the chef makes the eggs so creamy an the yellow oozes like caramel, it's sensational! This place is so cheap, chic and exceptional coffee! Cnr Edward & Leichardt in Spring Hill!

Signing out as I'm off to work, boo hoo! Rekuva-ry check;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment